The Taj Mahal Hotel DelhiThe Taj Mahal Hotel is the five star luxury hotel and most prestigious institution located in the national capital Delhi. Its central location near to many historic monuments adds the same grace of old world charm. The structure of this hotel complements the architectures created by Mughals and Britishers during medieval times. The interiors are well embellished with decorative of traditional Indian and International decors. Hotel's central location made key areas easily approachable.
Accommodation & RoomsWell decorated and fully furnished 294 rooms including 27 suits are graced with modern comforts. Hotel has six meeting rooms for 20 to 400 people, pool side lawn. Hotel offers: Deluxe & Luxury Rooms, Taj Club Rooms, Executive Balcony Suites, Luxury Suites and The Grand Presidential Suite.
FacilitiesThe hotel Taj Mahal is known for world class facility and efficient services. Generous staff pays attention to every detail provided by guest. Personalized butlers services at Taj club rooms and suites assist the guest whenever he/she needed help. 24 hour cyber café keeps the guest connected with work and net entertainment.
Khazana houses are the perfect option of buying enticing Indian handicrafts, painting, jewelries and designer wears. Mont Blanc Showroom is the source of buying men's accessories, writing instruments and leather goods.
Hotel business services and leisure activity include conference halls, meeting rooms, banquet, spas and health club.
Cuisines & DineThe art of culinary was introduced by this prestigious hotel to the city. A few selected best Indian and International chefs prepares the cuisines for the guests of the palace. Seven different restaurants of the hotel serve unique dishes of palatable taste.
- Machan - 24 hour running café.
- The House of Ming - First Chinese restaurant of the city.
- Wasabi by Morimoto - A Globally favorite Japanese restaurant
- Emperor Lounge - It is a modest place to visit for exotic flavor of tea, coffee, champagne, cigar, and sandwiches.
- Varq - Varq is the site for the traditional Indian Dishes prepared using exotic ingredients including halibut, sand crab and sea brass.
- The grill Room - This restaurant is exclusive to the Taj Mahal Hotel residence and offers the experience of European fine dining.
- Rick's - It is a most sought after bar of the city and serves refreshing beverages.
How to Reach Hotel
- International air port is approximately 19.100 Kms away
- New Delhi railway station is approximately 6.4 Kms away
- Metro rails, buses, rented taxi or cars ensures smooth connectivity
Nearby AttractionsConnaught place in central Delhi and area around it is the political, economic, business and commercial hub of the city. This site is the home of many famous building of historical and political importance and features the bungalows of prominent leaders and economic giants. Its size is broadened by heritage sites including Jantar Mantar, India Gate, Parliament house, North block and south black. Main Janpath market and Palika Bazaar offers Indian handicraft work and lifestyle clothing.
AddressThe Taj Mahal Hotel
1 Mansingh Road, New Delhi - 110 011