Taj Wellington Mews MumbaiTaj Wellington Mews is another pearl of Taj Group of Hotel and Resorts. Located in the south of Mumbai at Cobala district, this five star luxury hotel is a few minutes away from the commercial centers of the city. Amazing décor, comfortable and spacious accommodations, western style efficient service and facilities with Indian etiquettes has made it top reviewed hotel by visitors. Taj Wellington Mews is successfully carrying the legacy of Taj Hotels.
Accommodation & RoomsFully furnished and enticingly designed, voluminous rooms are consist of 80 en-suite studio, 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouse.
- En-suite studio: Luxurious suites have the lavish amenities including King-size bed, elegant furniture, plasma television and set of kitchenette. Window glasses offer plenty of natural light and statuesque sea view.
- Apartment: The contemporary style luxurious apartments bear traditional essence and are categorized in one bedroom (small & large), two bedroom and three bedroom residences.
- Penthouse: Embellished with graceful modern and ethnic décor, every penthouse has the attributes of four spacious bedrooms, study rooms, attached marble bathrooms and living area.
- On request facility of airport transport, caretaking services, crèche, doctor on call, 24 hour business secretary service and hour concierge service.
- Health club and Ayurveda center, spas, jogging track, housekeeping, Delicatessen & mini mart, currency exchange.
- Library, wedding halls, conference halls, lounge and dining/party room for 45 people.
Cuisines & DineTaj Wellington Mews has Delicatessen and lounge bars to satisfy the apatite of guests. Delicatessen serves visitors breakfasts, salads, light Indian meals, snacks on the other hand spending evening at lounge bar is the wonderful idea where attendees are offered wide array of beverages including wine and cocktails.
How to Reach HotelTaj Wellington Mews is Domestic airport 22.6 Km away from airport (33 minutes by driving)
Nearby AttractionsColaba is the popular destination of travelers. Gateway of India and museums are the major attentions grabbers. However, shops and vendors of Colaba Causeway and Sasson Dock are famous for dealing in Indian artifacts and catching the view of loading and unloading of fishing boats. Jain Temple is another site to visit. It also called as Bapu Amichand Panalal Adishwarji Jain Temple, known for ornate sculptures and painting.
AddressTaj Wellington Mews
33 Nathalal Parekh Marg, Colaba, Mumbai - 400 001